Masters Cemetery GPS 33 38.492N 84 13.808W Elevation 881 feet

The Masters Cemetery was established in 1839 by the Rev. S.C. Masters.  This very old cemetery
has many of the original pioneer families to the area when this was
Henry County and now is southern DeKalb County.  The Cemetery is on Flakes Mill
Rd. It is in excellent condition and has a recent addition of a nice fence with brick pillars along the road
side of the cemetery.  This is the correct way to preserve very old cemeteries.  The work was donated
by some of the descendants of those buried at the
cemetery.  They are the Lassiter family and the Mitchell family.  They are to be commended for this
fine work.